WHO DOES THIS WORK FOR?
- Are you suffering from the pain of a breakup or divorce, either current or which happened months, years, or even decades ago?
- If you are in the midst of a breakup or divorce, do you want to create greater peace between you and your former partner, your family and community?
- Do you want to create an amicable divorce in the best way possible for everyone involved?
- Do you want to end painful, toxic patterns you experience in relationships and breakups?
- Do you want to move through breakup pain to feel the joy, freedom, and delight that are your birthright?
- Or do you sense your current relationship could be saved if certain toxic patterns and behaviors ceased?
- Alternatively, are you yearning for love and partnership at the soul level but have not found a way to call it in yet?
- Have you called in partners but had the relationships fizzle and die, leaving you despondent, hopeless and utterly perplexed as to why this pattern is happening?
- Are you ready to consider that your pain is actually an invitation for you to identify your inner blocks to love so you can remove them and call in the best partner for you, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and mentally?
- Are you willing to give up whatever is getting in the way of love entering your life and to prepare yourself to become magnetic to love as never before?
HOW CAN I SERVE YOU?
I am a Certified Calling in “The One”® Coach and Certified Conscious Uncoupling™ Coach.
As a Certified Calling in “The One”® Coach, I work one-on-one with my clients who may never have had a significant partnership, or who have had partnerships that have repeatedly ended in disappointing and painful ways. Together we set a powerful intention for the love-filled life they want to be living and we dig deep to identify and transform their inner barriers to love so that manifesting their intention for love becomes an inevitability.
As a Certified Conscious Uncoupling™ Coach, I work one-on-one with my clients who are suffering from the pain of a recent or long-ago separation. Together, we unearth the lessons that lie within the pain of their breakups so that clients can harness the learning that’s available and make new, empowered choices going forward. Clients set an intention for the the love-filled life they long to be living, and we work together closely so that clients emerge feeling free, joyful, and fully available to love again and manifest the love-filled life they have intended to create.
In both processes we would work together:
- To identify the self-limiting stories that you’ve been living in that have hurt your ability to sustain happy, healthy love
- To bring you into awareness of the deeper truth of your worthiness to love and be loved
- To help you cultivate the skills, capacities, and ways of being with yourself and others that will allow you to manifest your highest intentions for happy, healthy love for a lifetime
HOW CAN YOU GET STARTED?
If any of this resonates with you, please contact me below to schedule a free 20-minute consultation: 203.216.3032. I work with men and women of all backgrounds, sexual orientations and faiths.
The truth is that you deserve to love and be loved deeply for the rest of your life, regardless of your age, and regardless of any disappointing relationship experiences you’ve had to date.
It would be my privilege to partner with you to make your most love-filled life yet an inevitability.
Anastasia has been studying with Katherine Woodward Thomas since 2012 and is one of only 120 coaches trained personally by Katherine to take clients through the Conscious Uncoupling™ process as a Certified Conscious Uncoupling Coach™. She is also a Certified Calling in “The One”® Coach.
You can read more about her background in the “About” page above.
You absolutely want Anastasia in your corner! She has deep passion, compassion, intuition and the powerful ability to be present with you, which allows her to really hear and support you and where you're at in the constantly evolving process with yourself. She has been such a gift to me!
Corinne, Television Producer, NYC, MI
Anastasia is such a good group leader and coach that I'm confident that in 20 years I'll say to someone, "You know that best-selling author who's all over TV these days? I was in some of the very first workshops she ran." No, make that five years. She's that good.
Grace, Lawyer, St. Louis, MI
Anastasia is a master of the 'Conscious Uncoupling' process. She is intuitive at finding where you are stuck and working with you from there. In each step Anastasia creates a sense of accountability, encouraging you to build on the previous steps - all with the integrity of knowing exactly where you are in the process while gently guiding you forward. Anastasia is a master of intentions and a great mentor!
Debbie, President and Business Owner, Ithaca, NY
Being coached by Anastasia has to be one of the most rewarding experiences I've had. I learned so much about myself, about the people around me and created stronger, more positive relationships. Anastasia is enlightening, supportive and authentic, and her gift opened up so many amazing opportunities and surprises that I now have the pleasure of enjoying for life.
Tara, Assistant Centre Manager, Terrigal, Australia
The great trust that Anastasia inspires gave me the strength to look into the roles I had taken in my life and to take responsibility for creating a new bright future. She's wise, loving, and experienced in bringing out the best in her clients. Having her as my coach has helped me to advance in manifesting the best version of myself in all areas of my life.
Leticia, Minister & Director of Community Building, NYC
Thanks to my work with Anastasia, I was able to reach a deep understanding of how I co-created repeatedly painful and unfulfilling patterns and dynamics that led to many of my relationships having painful and disappointing endings. Now I have not just the knowledge but also the tools to help me create supportive and healthy relationships. Applying the practical exercises such as "naming and mirroring my feelings and needs" helped me in areas I never suspected, such as getting a great job promotion! I am eternally grateful for our work together.
Elizabeth, LCSW, Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor, NYC